MBE INPUT COMMITTEE (MBEIC)
Each and every DFW MSDC certified minority-owned business is a part of the MBE Input Committee. The MBEIC works with the Council staff to provide general sessions each month where any MBE and their representatives are encouraged to attend. The MBEIC leadership welcomes and encourages your input in helping to make the Council work more effectively for you in growing your business. The DFW MSDC is only as strong as the volunteers and leadership we serve.
The MBEIC Leaders are:
Pamela Nelson, RN, PhD
MBEIC Chair - Bracane Company
1st Vice Chair - All Janitorial Professional Services, Inc.
2nd Vice Chair - Blueprint Marketing Group
Secretary - BAB FITNESS SOLUTIONS, LLC
Examples of past MBEIC sessions include:
- Joint Session with Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Digital Marketing
- Workforce Grants available to help build employee capabilities
- Technology Educational Sessions on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain,5G etc.
- MBE 2 MBE Networking Sessions to share opportunities to do business with other MBEs
- Sessions hosted at Buying Entity locations allowing MBEs to network with Buying Entity representatives and build relationships
- And more