CONNECT. ENGAGE. ACHIEVE.
Turn those connections and engagements into achievements!
- Follow Up
- Remind them where you met and what you discussed
- Suggest a follow up meeting
- MBEs, be persistent
- Supplier Diversity Professions, respond to inquiries
- Success Story?
- Did you make a great connection at ACCESS 2019? Let us hear from you. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to add your success story to our website.
MBEs REPORT YOUR 2018 NUMBERS WITH OTHER MBES—
Click on image to register for the event when registration opens.
AT YOUR SERVICE
NEW D/FW MSDC BONDING EXPERIENCE!
- Actual assistance in developing your personalized bonding package for submission to a bonding broker, based upon your individual needs and circumstances.
- One-on-one assistance provided by an experienced professional with proven results.
- Upon “readiness,” introduction and connection to a bonding underwriter.
- If needed, assistance with steps to make you “bond ready” quicker.
- NO CHARGE for assessment/readiness support for D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
QUESTIONS? Call 866.448.7113 (Live operator available 24/7)
2018 BUY THOSE THAT BUY US ™ HONOREES
2018 – D/FW MSDC BY THE NUMBERS
IN THE NEWS
MBE ACADEMY “HIRING THE BEST”
Photo by Reginald Loftin
Vistra Energy’s Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Team presented a 3-part training series for certified minority-owned businesses of the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council. The first session covered Creating Your EVP (Employer Value Proposition) and concluded with an Executive Panel composed of Chief Information Officer, Ravi Malick, SVP & Chief Fossil Officer, Barry Boswell and VP – Business Markets, Gabe Castro. Session 2 provided insight into Candidate Interview and Selection Techniques and Assessment tools. The final session examined Everything You Need to Know About Human Resource Compliance and was concluded with graduation certificates presented by COO, Jim Burke and CAO, Carrie Kirby. Thanks to Vistra Energy personnel — Heather Herndon-Wright, James Alexander, Jennifer Glover and Mary Gano for their excellent work in presenting this valuable training!
DFW Airport Earns Air Transport World’s
2019 Global Airport of the Year Award
This prestigious award recognizes DFW for exceptional service and innovation .
Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport has been recognized as the 2019 Airport of the Year award by Air Transport World (ATW), the leading media brand serving the global airline and commercial air transport industry for more than 50 years. The coveted honor recognizes DFW’s innovation in providing a world-class customer experience, global leadership in sustainability, cost effective and efficient operations, excellent partnership with airlines, and collaboration with local communities to further develop the economic benefits of aviation in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
GET READY FOR THE 5-WORD CHALLENGE
ACCESS MEDIA LOUNGE
Make Plans To Stop By!
DALLAS/FORT WORTH MINORITY SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
The mission of the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council is to facilitate business connections between our buying entity members (corporations and public-sector agencies) and certified minority-owned businesses in order to meet supply chain demands and further the economic development of our communities. Results matter and D/FW MSDC tracks results reported by our Buying Entity Members and certified MBEs.