Join Us for Recognition of
Excellence in Minority Business Inclusion
November 18, 2022
Hilton Anatole | 2201 North Stemmons Freeway | Dallas, Texas
Now accepting Awards Nominations & Applications
To nominate someone let them know you nominated them via email and send them this link: dfwmsdc.awardsplatform.com
To self-nominate click the button below and complete the application.
It’s a night of glamour and excitement. Wear your finest black tie attire and cheer on the nominees and winners of the prestigious E Awards!
Banquet & Gala Program
5:00 PM – Major Sponsor Reception
5:30 PM – Reception
7:00 PM – Banquet, Gala & Awards
9:00 PM – Post Gala Dancing & Entertainment
Who Will Be There?
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Minority-Owned Business Executives and Representatives
- Corporate Executives and Representatives
- Public Agency Executives and Representatives
- Public Officials
- Minority Business Inclusion Advocates
- Family, Friends and More
Register to Attend!
SEPTEMBER 15 – OCTOBER 15
Celebrate the contributions of Hispanic Americans all year long. Expand your work with Hispanic-owned businesses starting now!
Did you know…THERE WERE NEARLY 60.5 MILLION PEOPLE WITH HISPANIC HERITAGE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES?
Upcoming Events and Seminars
(Click on Image to Register)
View video above. Still have questions?
Get Your Questions Answered
1 pm CST
Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
October 30 – November 2
in New Orleans
The NMSDC 50th Anniversary Conference & Exchange will feature thought-provoking content in unique formats like our impact labs, which will spark collaboration across our network with three tracks:
Inspiration, Innovation, and Insights
September 28, 2022
1:15 PM – 2:30 PM
Immediately Following the Quarterly Supply Chain Appreciation Luncheon
Westin Galleria Hotel
13340 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75240
- 2 minute pitches with 5-minutes feedback session
- Bring your Capabilities Statement
- You must be registered for the luncheon in order to participate.
SAVE THE NEW DATE
Rescheduled to BEAT THE HEAT!
Watch for registration and sponsorship details.
Do You Know Your 1%?
We are driving a new wave of emphasis on minority business economic equity. We are leveraging our voice and our collective talents to champion minority business inclusion throughout our businesses and community.
Join us in achieving our annual 1% PLUS goal in the utilization of DFW MSDC certified MBEs.
In the News
We Did It!
It’s official, DHD Films and DFW MSDC WON a Silver Telly in the 43rd Annual Awards for collaboration on the 2021 E-Awards Hybrid Event! DHD’s work was selected out of 12,000+ entries from all 50 states and 5 continents with Warner Bros., Sony Music, Microsoft and DHD Films among 2022 Winners.
This award is both a testament the DHD team’s deep passion for storytelling and re-affirms their commitment to being a world-class production partner for the team at DFW MSDC. Sam, Aubri and Shezad along with the Rockstar project team look forward to even more powerful collaborations in the second half of 2022!
BDR RINGS THE BELL!
Don McKneely, founder of the Billion Dollar Roundtable (BDR) joins fellow board members in August 22 in ringing the bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Congratulations, Don on quite an achievement!
What We Do
The Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council facilitates business connections between Buying Entity Members (corporations and public sector agencies) and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses in order to meet supply chain demands and further the economic development of our communities.
North Texas Results
Results matter and DFW MSDC tracks results reported by our Buying Entity Members and certified MBEs.
Reported MBE Revenues (Billions)
Employees Reported by Certified MBEs
Number of Certified DFW MSDC MBEs
Local Buying Entities Members
North Texas Cities Impacted by MBEs
Bids, Referrals & Plans Disseminated
DFW MSDC certifies ethnic minority-owned businesses to be utilized by Buying Entity members in the expansion of supply chain.
DFW MSDC facilitates business connections between Buying Entity members and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
Through programs and events, DFW MSDC strengthens supplier diversity initiatives and builda scalability certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
2021 E Awards
- AT&T – Corporation of the Year
- North Texas Tollway Authority – Public Sector Agency of the Year
- Themesoft, Inc. – Supplier of the Year – Class 4
- Alliance Geotechnical Group, Inc. – Supplier of the Year – Class 3
- Ruby Media Inc. dba DHD Films – Supplier of the Year – Class 2
- Laguna Media Group LLC – Supplier of the Year – Class 1
- Annie Partee, Dallas Independent School District, Executive Champion of the Year
- Jenny Dyer, Toyota Motor North America – Supply Chain Professional of the Year
- Greg Obar, UNT System HUB Program, Supplier Diversity Professional of the Year
- Mary Gano, Vistra Corp, Service Leadership of the Year
2021 Buy Those That Buy UsTM Buying Entity Partners
Expert Bonding Assistance
- One-on-one assistance provided by an experienced professional with proven results.
- Upon “readiness,” introduction and connection to a bonding underwriter.
- If needed, assistance with steps to make you “bond ready” quicker.
- NO CHARGE for assessment/readiness support for D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
Complete the questionnaire to begin the process.
QUESTIONS? Call 214.945.1229 (Live operator available 24/7)
Become Part of the DFW MSDC Community
- BUYING ENTITIES — Now you can have access to more than 900 DFW MSDC Certified Minority Business Enterprises online – Available 24/7
- MBEs — Help buyers locate you for opportunities! Plus, now your business profile can show what you really do!