1:00 pm -
Find out everything you need to know to certify your minority-owned business.
* Who qualifies
* Application Process
* Documents Needed
* Advantages to Certification
* And More
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
presented by the MBE Input Committee
Find out how you can plan for success at the upcoming ACCESS 2021!
~ Successful Tactics from MBEs
~ Spot Bid Fair Tips from a Buying Entity
~ Create the Perfect Pitch for Round Tables
Special Guest Presenter:
Business Development Manager
Business Diversity and Development Department
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE
ACCESS 2021 Business Expo Begins
ACCESS 2021 Features
- CEO View from the Top (2)
- CPO Summit
- Supply Chain Insights (from senior level executives)
- NEW Reverse Pitch Presentations (Buying Entities present)
- 1-on-1 Matchmakers
- Category-Focused Round Tables
- Category Forums (Advertising/Marketing, Management Consulting, Healthcare, I.T., Innovative Technology and Bond Programs)
- Opportunities to Chat and Connect
- Gamification and Entertainment
And…State of Texas Spot Bid Fair
What We Do
The Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council facilitates business connections between Buying Entity Members (corporations and public sector agencies) and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses in order to meet supply chain demands and further the economic development of our communities.
DFW MSDC certifies ethnic minority-owned businesses to be utilized by Buying Entity members in the expansion of supply chain.
DFW MSDC facilitates business connections between Buying Entity members and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
Through programs and events, DFW MSDC strengthens supplier diversity initiatives and builda scalability certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
North Texas Results
Results matter and DFW MSDC tracks results reported by our Buying Entity Members and certified MBEs.
Reported MBE Revenues (Billions)
Employees Reported by Certified MBEs
Number of Certified DFW MSDC MBEs
Local Buying Entities Members
North Texas Cities Impacted by MBEs
Bids, Referrals & Plans Disseminated
News & Helpful Information
Send your press releases and news to email@example.com.
Check out the latest issue of
SBA (8a) Workshop Series
PPP Loan Forgiveness – Understanding the Next Phase
Click button to register and view the video.
2020 Buy Those That Buy UsTM Buying Entity Partners
The Dallas Fort Worth Council is continually working to provide services and tools that help our stakeholders. This includes expert consultation support and enhanced connection tools.
Become Part of the DFW MSDC Community
MBEs — Help buyers locate you for opportunities! Plus, now your business profile can show what you really do!
Expert Bonding Assistance
- One-on-one assistance provided by an experienced professional with proven results.
- Upon “readiness,” introduction and connection to a bonding underwriter.
- If needed, assistance with steps to make you “bond ready” quicker.
- NO CHARGE for assessment/readiness support for D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
Complete the questionnaire to begin the process.
QUESTIONS? Call 214.945.1229 (Live operator available 24/7)