DFW MSDC Drive-Thru Toy Drive and Donations
Thursday, December 16, 2021 12 pm – 2 pm
Drive-Thru Toy Drive
MBDA Monthly Business Networking Webinar
December 9, 2021 | 8:30 am
Watch for details on the Guest Speaker.
Congratulations 2021 E Award Winners!
- AT&T – Corporation of the Year
- North Texas Tollway Authority – Public Sector Agency of the Year
- Themesoft, Inc. – Supplier of the Year – Class 4
- Alliance Geotechnical Group, Inc. – Supplier of the Year – Class 3
- Ruby Media Inc. dba DHD Films – Supplier of the Year – Class 2
- Laguna Media Group LLC – Supplier of the Year – Class 1
- Annie Partee, Dallas Independent School District, Executive Champion of the Year
- Jenny Dyer, Toyota Motor North America – Supply Chain Professional of the Year
- Greg Obar, UNT System HUB Program, Supplier Diversity Professional of the Year
- Mary Gano, Vistra Corp, Service Leadership of the Year
Congratulations National Winners!
NMSDC Supplier of the Year - Class 3 - The Crowther Group
NMSDC Supplier of the Year - Class 2 - F2G Solutions
NMSDC President's Legacy Award
The Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council was featured on the local edition of the Balancing Act with Montel Williams. The interview highlights the Council’s role in certifying, developing and connecting ethnic minority businesses in the region, as well as advocating for minority business inclusion.
What We Do
The Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council facilitates business connections between Buying Entity Members (corporations and public sector agencies) and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses in order to meet supply chain demands and further the economic development of our communities.
DFW MSDC certifies ethnic minority-owned businesses to be utilized by Buying Entity members in the expansion of supply chain.
DFW MSDC facilitates business connections between Buying Entity members and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
Through programs and events, DFW MSDC strengthens supplier diversity initiatives and builda scalability certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
North Texas Results
Results matter and DFW MSDC tracks results reported by our Buying Entity Members and certified MBEs.
Reported MBE Revenues (Billions)
Employees Reported by Certified MBEs
Number of Certified DFW MSDC MBEs
Local Buying Entities Members
North Texas Cities Impacted by MBEs
Bids, Referrals & Plans Disseminated
News & Helpful Information
Send your press releases and news to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the latest issue of
2020 Buy Those That Buy UsTM Buying Entity Partners
The Dallas Fort Worth Council is continually working to provide services and tools that help our stakeholders. This includes expert consultation support and enhanced connection tools.
Become Part of the DFW MSDC Community
MBEs — Help buyers locate you for opportunities! Plus, now your business profile can show what you really do!
Expert Bonding Assistance
- One-on-one assistance provided by an experienced professional with proven results.
- Upon “readiness,” introduction and connection to a bonding underwriter.
- If needed, assistance with steps to make you “bond ready” quicker.
- NO CHARGE for assessment/readiness support for D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
Complete the questionnaire to begin the process.
QUESTIONS? Call 214.945.1229 (Live operator available 24/7)