AT YOUR SERVICE
NEW D/FW MSDC BONDING EXPERIENCE!
- Actual assistance in developing your personalized bonding package for submission to a bonding broker, based upon your individual needs and circumstances.
- One-on-one assistance provided by an experienced professional with proven results.
- Upon “readiness,” introduction and connection to a bonding underwriter.
- If needed, assistance with steps to make you “bond ready” quicker.
- NO CHARGE for assessment/readiness support for D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
QUESTIONS? Call 866.448.7113 (Live operator available 24/7)
2018 – D/FW MSDC BY THE NUMBERS
2018 BUY THOSE THAT BUY US ™ HONOREES
IN THE NEWS
MBE ACADEMY “HIRING THE BEST”
Photo by Reginald Loftin
Vistra Energy’s Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Team presented a 3-part training series for certified minority-owned businesses of the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council. The first session covered Creating Your EVP (Employer Value Proposition) and concluded with an Executive Panel composed of Chief Information Officer, Ravi Malick, SVP & Chief Fossil Officer, Barry Boswell and VP – Business Markets, Gabe Castro. Session 2 provided insight into Candidate Interview and Selection Techniques and Assessment tools. The final session examined Everything You Need to Know About Human Resource Compliance and was concluded with graduation certificates presented by COO, Jim Burke and CAO, Carrie Kirby. Thanks to Vistra Energy personnel — Heather Herndon-Wright, James Alexander, Jennifer Glover and Mary Gano for their excellent work in presenting this valuable training!
Visit the D/FW MSDC YouTube Channel to view more videos, including a session with Adrienne Trimble, President of NMSDC, Mitch Ward speaking at the ACCESS 2019 luncheon, and more.
DALLAS/FORT WORTH MINORITY SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
The mission of the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council is to facilitate business connections between our buying entity members (corporations and public-sector agencies) and certified minority-owned businesses in order to meet supply chain demands and further the economic development of our communities. Results matter and D/FW MSDC tracks results reported by our Buying Entity Members and certified MBEs.