We are using a new platform for both nominations and application submissions (AwardForce.com). This makes it easier for the judges and keeps all submissions and applications in a single platform for quicker review and feedback.
STEPS TO NOMINATE
- Login the Award Force platform at https://dfwmsdc.awardsplatform.com
- If new to Award Force, create an account.
- An email will be sent to you to verify your new account. You will need to click the verification link in the email.
- Once verified, you can click on START NEW ENTRY and begin the process for nominations.
- If you are nominating a company, public sector entity or someone, follow the instructions related TO NOMINATE. (Note: if you are self-nominating, follow the instructions related to begin application process.)
- Click START ENTRY.
- Under Category select
- E Awards 2021 then
- 01 Nominations (DO NOT SELECT OTHER CATEGORIES UNLESS YOU ARE COMPLETING AN APPLICATION and different questions apply.)
- Enter the Name of the Nominated Company or Organization (This is required even if you are nominating a person for an individual award, i.e. Supply Chain Professional of the Year.)
- Complete the subsequent questions and submit.
- You may make as many nominations as you like but you must enter each organization and/or individual separately.
E Awards Schedule of Events
- Nomination deadline September 15, 2021
- Application deadline October 15, 2021
- Awards presented at E Awards Gala on November 19, 2021