The Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council continues to adhere to proactive measures we took several weeks ago in consideration of Council stakeholders, certified MBEs, staff and the MBDA-Dallas.
The offices of the D/FW MSDC and the MBDA-Dallas will continue to be closed to the public. On-site events, meetings and appointments are postponed.
Despite the disruption:
- Our staff, like many of you, are still working and conducting business by phone, email and online resources.
- We will continue to provide information to stakeholders in these uncertain times.
- Regularly scheduled meetings will be held virtually including Pre-Certification Workshops, New MBEs Orientations, Working Group meetings and a Conversation with the President/CEO.
- We will continue to host webinars and send alerts to keep you up-to-date on Covid -19.
- We will provide links and invites to resources that can assist you and your business.
- New and renewal certification applications can be forwarded via US mail or sent electronically.
Several other activities have been scheduled for June, including an MBDA Virtual Networking Session, a Conversation with the President/CEO and an MBE Input Committee virtual session on Cyber Security.
We want all of us to stay connected. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to continuing to serve you.
You can keep abreast of D/FW MSDC information and notices by visiting our website or watch for further emails direct from the Council. We encourage each of you to stay safe.
Margo J. Posey