May is Asian American Pacific Islander Month. Celebrate the contributions of Asian American Pacific Islanders to American History!
CLOSING THE GAP
We are driving a new wave of emphasis on minority business economic equity. We are leveraging our voice and our collective talents to champion minority business inclusion throughout our businesses and community.
1% Plus Initiative
— additional spend with DFW MSDC certified minority-owned businesses in 2022.
Join us in achieving a minimum 1% increase in MBE revenues in 2022.
Minimum Goal: $7,549,487,918
2021 Baseline: $7,450,000,000
Upcoming Events and Seminars
(Click on Image to Register)
Pre- Certification Workshop
1 pm CST
Attending the PRE-CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP prior to beginning and/or submitting your online application is strongly recommended.
Everything you wanted to know BEFORE you submit your certification application.
Visit https://dfwmsdc.com/certification/ for more information about getting cerfiied.
June 28, 2022
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Doubletree Hotel Dallas
4099 Valley View Lane
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
Presented by DFW MSDC Inclusive Supply Chain Working Group
Who Needs To Attend:
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Representatives of Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Procurement Executives & Managers
What We Do
The Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council facilitates business connections between Buying Entity Members (corporations and public sector agencies) and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses in order to meet supply chain demands and further the economic development of our communities.
North Texas Results
Results matter and DFW MSDC tracks results reported by our Buying Entity Members and certified MBEs.
Reported MBE Revenues (Billions)
Employees Reported by Certified MBEs
Number of Certified DFW MSDC MBEs
Local Buying Entities Members
North Texas Cities Impacted by MBEs
Bids, Referrals & Plans Disseminated
DFW MSDC certifies ethnic minority-owned businesses to be utilized by Buying Entity members in the expansion of supply chain.
DFW MSDC facilitates business connections between Buying Entity members and certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
Through programs and events, DFW MSDC strengthens supplier diversity initiatives and builda scalability certified ethnic minority-owned businesses.
2021 E Awards
- AT&T – Corporation of the Year
- North Texas Tollway Authority – Public Sector Agency of the Year
- Themesoft, Inc. – Supplier of the Year – Class 4
- Alliance Geotechnical Group, Inc. – Supplier of the Year – Class 3
- Ruby Media Inc. dba DHD Films – Supplier of the Year – Class 2
- Laguna Media Group LLC – Supplier of the Year – Class 1
- Annie Partee, Dallas Independent School District, Executive Champion of the Year
- Jenny Dyer, Toyota Motor North America – Supply Chain Professional of the Year
- Greg Obar, UNT System HUB Program, Supplier Diversity Professional of the Year
- Mary Gano, Vistra Corp, Service Leadership of the Year
In the News
Take A Moment…
Share Your Success!
You’ve done something great for your business or organization, for those around you, or for the community. Take a moment and share your good news with us! We want to recognize our DFW MSDC members and certified minority-owned businesses for a job well done, a commitment to excellence or a team effort that exceed expectations.
Congratulations National Winners!
2021 Buy Those That Buy UsTM Buying Entity Partners
Expert Bonding Assistance
- One-on-one assistance provided by an experienced professional with proven results.
- Upon “readiness,” introduction and connection to a bonding underwriter.
- If needed, assistance with steps to make you “bond ready” quicker.
- NO CHARGE for assessment/readiness support for D/FW MSDC certified MBEs.
Complete the questionnaire to begin the process.
QUESTIONS? Call 214.945.1229 (Live operator available 24/7)
Become Part of the DFW MSDC Community
MBEs — Help buyers locate you for opportunities! Plus, now your business profile can show what you really do!